Click on this link…onOne Perfect Photo Suite 6 to get details and save $100 off today starting 11 AM PST until Feb 15h!!! Act now!! onOne rocks!!
For all photographers out there…I used to be a super big fan of NIK’s software. I still use it sometimes, but not as much as I use Perfect Photo Suite 5.5! Every one of my pics uses some form of plug in from onOne’s software. I was part of a recent Webinar for the upcoming Perfect Photo Suite 6! This new updated software will be released in Mid/End October. The best thing is that it works standalone….no need for Photoshop/Lightrooom or Aperture. I must admit to being pumped for its release! Here is what is included…
1) Perfect Portrait – New & WOW!!! Looks awesome! I used to use “Portrait Professional” by Anthropics software…I can delete it now…it doesn’t compare!
2) Perfect Layers 2
3) Perfect Effect 3 – new generation to my fav Photo Tools 2.6 – options look endless to create excellent pics!
4) Perfect Mask 5
5) Perfect Resize 7
6) Focal Point 2 – super cool for creating blur…make those miniature city shots!
7) Photo Frame 4
Click to pre-order today…Perfect Photo Suite 6. I want it the day it comes out!! I will update the street date again soon!
It’s Friday! Time a fractalius flower! One of my favorite artistic plug-ins from Redfield. Still no filter for the Mac. I have to use an old PC with the filter on it and transfer files…oh the fun! Hopefully one day they will jump on the Mac bandwagon!
We have a few cute little parks in Austin, Texas. This one is called Mayfield Park. Here you can find some small ponds with water lilies and lots of dragonflies. What this park is famous for are the 20 or so peacocks that live here! I took a morning off recently and drove up to the park. It was my first visit. I was amazed to see so many peacocks all over! In trees, walking around, sleeping in the grass! I only noticed 1 or 2 with feathers and I asked a worker and he told me it was offseason as they lose there feathers at this time. I had hoped to catch a peacock with its feathers spread wide and proud. No luck. My only choice was close up shots. These dudes are used to people….it was pretty easy. I added a little Fractalius to this guy for a cool effect!
I checked the website and found this info…I’ll head back in late February!
- Winter – The long tail feathers grow out on the adult males.
- Late winter/Spring – The peacocks start fanning their tails to court the females. This starts around February and continued throughout the spring.
- Spring – Peahens will sit on their nest of eggs.
- Late Spring/early summer – The peachicks hatch.
- Summer – The peacocks loose their long tail feathers (July/early August)
A litte photoshop fun time! One of my favorite cool plug in’s is called Fractailus by Redfield-Plugins. It is wonderful for flowers, animals, some people or whatever you heart desires. The only sad thing is that it did not transfer to my MAC. I do not think there are version for the MAC…so I use my old PC to process it. Here is the original shot…