From the very cool Frankfurt Airport…this area is located near the DB (Deutsche Bahn) long distance trains. Looking to head to Berlin, Zurich, Prague? Book your reservation and make sure you have a designated seat! Many times I have booked my reservation without a seat #. I have had to move around and even one time sit in the area in-between the train cars….oh so comfortable! My favorite are the ICE trains with the dining car! Always nice to stop by get and grab a frankfurter while on the ride! I really wish we had a nice train system in the US. I love traveling by train in Europe. So beautiful! The effect of the photo was helped by “Urban Sickness” filter on onOne’s new and amazing Perfect Effects plug in.
I just received an email from onOne Software …if you click this link you can save $100 on the Perfect Photo Suite 5.5! You have until Feb 16th! I love this software and you can download a trial…and you like it as much as I do…save $100 now! Have fun!
Per my post yesterday of Hacklebarney – Infrared…I post processed the shot and used my new software onOne Software Perfect Photo Suite 5.5. I have now had it for almost a week now and must say I love this software. It opens so many more processing options to me…which is a great thing to us photographers!!
I love photos that have that soft tone to them and thanks to Photo Tools 2.6…I processed the shot above using a preset! What comes in the suite:
1) Perfect Resize 7: powered by Genuine Fractals—is the industry standard for image resizing. It is renowned across the photographic and printing industries for its ability to increase image size well over 1000% without the loss of sharpness or detail that you would normally expect. The patented, fractal based interpolation algorithms works like nothing else and the results speak for themselves. Perfect Resize works as a plug-in to Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture and as a standalone application.
2) Photo Tools 2.6: is the fastest and easiest way to add a professional look to your photos in Photoshop. You get hundreds of professional-grade photographic effects, all wrapped up in an easy-to-use Photoshop plug-in making this the fastest and easiest way to make your photos stand out from the crowd. PhotoTools works only as a Photoshop plug-in.
3) Perfect Layers: is the fast and easy way to bring a layered workflow to Photoshop Lightroom. With Perfect Layers you can create and edit multi-layered Photoshop files directly within Photoshop Lightroom or Apple Aperture. Use it to change skies, composite images and even create layouts. Perfect Layers works as a plug-in to Lightroom, Aperture or as a standalone application.
4) Photo Frame 4.6: Add the perfect finishing touch to your images with PhotoFrame 4.6. It features hundreds of design elements like film edges, borders, textures, backgrounds and adornments. It even has complete layouts where you just drop your image in and you are done. It’s the perfect way to add a realistic darkroom touch with a film edge or to create beautiful album or scrapbook pages. It includes all the tools you need to find the perfect design elements, add them to your image and control things like size, color and opacity. You can even stack multiple elements to create your own designs and save them as a preset you can use in a single-click inside of Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
5) Focal Point 2: You control the focus with FocalPoint 2. Create realistic selective focus, depth-of-field and vignette effects that tell your viewers right where to look. With the intuitive FocusBug controller it is just like using a tilt-shift or selective focus lens right inside of Adobe Photoshop. Set your area of focus and then select a lens to simulate or create your own by controlling the amount and kind of blur, even in 3D. With the new FocusBrush tool you can paint sharpness or blur right where you want it. Finish things off with an elegant vignette. It has never been easier or faster to focus your viewer’s eye and minimize distractions. FocalPoint works as a plug-in to Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture and as a standalone application.
6) Mask Pro 6: Removing backgrounds or making complex selections has never been easier. With Mask Pro 4 you can select the tough stuff that you never thought was possible like hair, smoke and glass and maintain all the detail and transparency. Mask Pro works based on color; You select colors to keep and colors to drop and then just paint away backgrounds to keep only what you are interested in. Mask Pro works only as a Photoshop plug-in.
7) Photo Tune 3: optimizes the dynamic range, color and sharpness of your image without the need to know all the complicated controls in Photoshop like levels and curves. If you photograph people you can also tune your images by clicking on skin tones to guarantee accurate skin color. Pro users get access to all the controls for tone, color and sharpening. Better images are just a few clicks away with PhotoTune 3. PhotoTune works as a plug-in to Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture and as a standalone application.
Those are some super plug-ins!!!! The whole package is available for $499.00 or you can buy them individually if you like. Check the onOne website for prices.
Some of my thoughts….I use Photo Tools 2.6 and Photo Frame 4.6 the most. Photo Tools has soooo many presets! Check this link out for more info…Photo Tools 2.6. There is this sharpening preset that is awesome! It actually blows away my NIK Sharpener . Great for portrait and landscape photographers!!! The Photo Frame 4.6 is awesome! I made this fun shot for a BDay party recently…just in one click!!
Such great stuff to work with here! So enlarge images to any size, make professional photo effects, add layers, frames, instant bokeh, replace backgrounds and improve the color of your images! You can do it all with the amazing suite!! I will give it a 10 out of 10! Kudos onOne!!! I love this software!!!! My landscapes and portraits will now have some extra kick!!!! Check it out….try the trial for free and see how you like it!!