From one of the most beautiful places in the US…Southern California, this photo is of the Mission San Juan Capistrano in Infrared. A normal CA day is perfect for IR…great sun and clear skies are wonderful! A clear sky blue sky turns totally black in a black and white in IR ….a perfect contrast to the building and foliage! I had mentioned that this spot is a portrait photographers paradise…check out the stats from the web site…
- Obtain proof of $1,000,000 ($1 million) liability insurance policy before booking date and time.
- Schedule through the Visitor Center
$50 per hour for reserved non-commercial photography for every five (5) people photographed. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
$75 per hour for non-reserved non-commercial photography for every five (5) people photographed.
If you are in SoCal..I think it is worth it for Wedding/Portrait shots. Enjoy!
Talke Photography Settings:
- Camera: Nikon D70S (Converted to Infrared)
- Infrared Conversion: D70S modified by LifePixel
- Lens: Nikon 12-12 f/4
- Setting: Aperture Mode
- Focal Length: 22.0mm
- ISO: 200
- Exposure: 1/100 second
- Aperture: f/20
- Gear: Tripod
- Post Process: Adobe CS4, Color Efex Pro, Viveza, Silver Efex Pro