Finally getting Places 2 Explore almost where I want it to be. Hope you are enjoying the larger photo format. This is how HDR’s or IR’s should be viewed! Sorry it took me so long. I do not know CSS, so I needed some web help! (Thanks Scott!). I have just a few more on my list for P2E…..coming soon…
* http://www.places2explore.net (will change the web address soon)
* Video Reviews and Video Tutorials (planning on an HDR Tutorial Video – once I figure out how to do it! – hoping by Mid June!)
* Maybe a workshop or a talk on HDR/IR by the end of this year here in Austin? Just a rough idea!
Now back to the photo above. Per my last post on Gorman Falls, this place is unreal!! This is the larger section of the falls. Truly a sight to see! My suggestion is to go visit May/June when the water is flowing nicely. Enjoy the 1.2 mile rocky hike…but all worth it!!!
Talke Photography Settings:
- Camera: Nikon D300
- Lens: Nikon 18-200 f/3.5-5.6
- Setting: Aperture Mode
- Focal Length: 36.0mm
- ISO: 200
- Exposure: HDR 5 exposures (+2 to -2)
- Aperture: f/22.0
- Gear: Tripod
- Post Process: Adobe CS4, Photomatix, Viveza