Austin definitely has some wonderful photo locations. University of Austin is one of the best. Here is the Littlefield Fountain shot as an HDR-IR. IR photos are sweet…add in HDR and sometimes a cool shot arrives!! Here is some info from the web: Littlefield Fountain is a monument by Italian-born sculptor Pompeo Coppini, located on the main campus of The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas. The fountain was built with money from a $250,000 trust established by Major George W. Littlefield as a World War I memorial. It was unveiled in 1933, at a time when the Old Main Building was still in use.
Hook em Horns!
Talke Photography Settings:
- Camera: Nikon D70S (Converted to Infrared)
- Infrared Conversion: D70S modified by LifePixel
- Lens: Nikon 18-200 f/3.5-5.6
- Setting: Aperture Mode
- Focal Length: 26.0mm
- ISO: 200
- Exposure: HDR 3 Exposures (+1 to -1)
- Aperture: f/22
- Gear: Tripod
- Post Process: Adobe CS4, Photomatix, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza