Wow!!!! Thanks so much! It was only in October that I had my 100,000th visitor! That means in the last 3 months I have had 100K visitors (33K/month!). Places 2 Explore is growing leaps and bounds! I appreciate all of you taking the time to read my blog! I hope you are enjoying it! I have had tons of emails thanking me for the info I give on my photos. No problem! I am here to post photos and hopefully you can just enjoy or learn if needed! I am hoping to have a few more changes this upcoming year…here is what I have planned
1) Camera Settings – I plan to offer more data on what settings I use in my photos on each post …f stop/ISO, shutter time (if not HDR) , etc..
2) Processing Software – I will make a list of any software used to process the photo on each post
3) Larger Photos! I am planning on increasing the column size of the blog and this will allow me to post a bigger picture!
4) Web Address – I will go to a simple web address ie… www.places2explore.net (or whatever is possible to use)
5) Talke Photography Blog – late 2010 – this will be a blog for my portrait work! I’ll tie it into P2E somehow!
6) More giveaways! Cant beat free stuff!
7) Reviews: will add some more reviews in 2010 – I will try adding some video reviews as well!! Instead of behind the camera…why not be in front of it!
So lots planned for 2010! I will continue to grow with you! This is a wonderful dream to have so many readers….the sky is the limit! Hope you enjoy your visit and come back everyday! Thanks! Pete